Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 50 : Not a Day of Many Meetings

The original title of this post is "Day of Many Meetings".  After I went through the office day, I came to realize, that is next Tuesday, when I have 3 back to back meetings.  Today only have 2 back to back.

One thing that has been bothering me for almost a week is the 12:30PM to 3:30PM feeling of bloat that at time is a very sharp pain at my intestine.  Just to get some more exercise, I walk 0.4 miles to a bread shop (ironic that I can't eat most of the item on the menu) and get soup for lunch.  Unfortunately, I didn't preclude bread in the soup, and the French Onion soup came with a bunch of bread in the soup.  I picked out the bread aside and drank the soup, and the pain promptly return at 12:30PM, reaching their apex at about 1:15PM.  Perhaps that's something I can ask the support group.
I took my measurements after my morning exercise.  This has skewed both my blood pressure/pulse and blood sugar measurement. 

130/86/90 284lb 100 mg /DL

No comments:

Post a Comment