Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 45 : Cardiologist Appointment That Wasn't

First, recap of last night's raid of disaster at World of Warcraft.  Our Icecrown Citadel 25 instance was bugged with no content, and I actually cannot go into the place.  The raid leader tried to fix it, and give up after 45 minutes.  So we raided Sunwell Plateau and Ruby Sanctum instead.   By the time we finished Ruby Sanctum, and the instance was working, and 2.5 out of 3 hours of raid time have gone pass.  Some of the raider mistakenly thought the night was over.  It wasn't, and by then, mistakes, mine own included was becoming evidence.  In the end, we did end up rescuing Valithria Dreamwalker in heroic mode on what should be farm content, but we end up having to do it twice.  Since we cleared what we would do on Sunday, we'll shifte the rest of our raid schedule to Sunday and Monday.  Lets hope it goes better than last night.

Back to Bariatric related issues now.  Yesterday, I made another attempt at eating restaurant food.  Now, at home, I bought the package mapo tofu mix and cook with green onion and ground turkey.  One serving of that last me 2 meals, and I don't seemed to have adverse reaction.  So I tried doing the same thing with restaurant version yesterday, which was cooked with tender tofu and ground pork.  I put about half of the box into another container to take home for dinner.  And I ate the rest for lunch.  Now, the restaurant version appears to be much more greasy, and I still cannot tell when I'm actually full.  In any event, as far as I can tell, 3 hours later, I experienced a mini-dumping.  Oddly enough, I was able to take the dinner version without any difficulty at all (after nuking it for 2 minutes in the Microwave).

One little note of interest.  I went to Costco and bought a pallet of their Kirkland Signature Diet Green Tea (which I cannot drink, caffeine) and carried it down the parking lot, all the way across the building to the front entrance, up the elevator.  It was a lot more difficult than I anticipated, certainly more than the last time I did this.  The pallet weight about 40 lb.  Now, since my surgery, I've lost about 41 lb, and I really don't remember moving with this much difficulty.

This afternoon, I have a make up appointment with my Cardiologist (previous appointment happened right after my surgery, and basically fell off my calendar without me noticing). Didn't happened. My Cardiologist was feeling ill, and I only found out after sitting in the office for 10 minutes. Well, this appointment will occurred again next Friday.

127/89/93 287 lb 87 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment