Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 52 : Trying Something Different

I think I finally diagnose my abdomen  pain in the afternoon as gas.  I'm trying something different today.  First, I skip my usual half bowl of oatmeal and 1 boil egg this morning, replacing it instead with 10 ounce of soy bean juice (about 10g of protein).  Second, I'll refrain from chewing gum.  Lets see if this makes any difference.  I am a bit concern about my blood sugar level, which is much higher than last week.

Oh, this is what I'm drinking for soybean juice.  I tend to drink 20 ounces a day, once in the morning, and once later on in the day.

Soybean Juice


In Warcraft gaming, I finally got one of my alt, Kasukabe the gnome warlock a Brewfest Kodo.  My main toon Dianora actually managed to loot that same Kodo 2 days in a roll, unfortunately for me, she already has it, and I cannot mail it to my other 2 80s.

Here's the picture:



126/95/77 282.8lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment