Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 200 - Calorie Intake

I've never taken counting calories seriously.  Even after my surgery, I've always assume that I'm taking enough calorie.  But recently I began to look at the package label and come to a rather surprisingly discovery: I may not be eating enough calories.

From yesterday's post this is what I had for yesterday:

Breakfast Protein latte
Lunch: Healthy Choice Steam Kung Pao Chicken
Dinner: 6oz Grilled Steak, 1/2 Brown Onion pan saute, fishball soup with ginger.

The  protein latte consist of 8 oz of 1% fat milk 102 calorie.  Protein powder 260 calorie.  Kung Pao Chicken is 300 calorie.  6oz Grill steak is 304 calories.  1/2 brown onion should have about 16 calories.  Fishball I estimate to have 20 calories.  So at a glance, I ate 902 calories.  I'm not sure about the calories in the decaffeinate coffee I drank yesterday (over 8 serving of 8 oz).  But lets just say that the half and half I'm using should add another 16 calories, that still means I ate 918 calories, still a bit short of a 1200 calorie regiment.  Perhaps I should talk to a dietitian about this.

Today's Meal:
Breakfast: Protein Latte (362 calories)
Lunch: Filet Mignon (464 calories), Mash Potatoe (66 calories)
Dinner: Healthy Choice Steam Kung Pao Chicken (300)

114/72/74 221.2lb 92 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment