Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 197 - Odd Weight Fluctuation

On this past Sunday, I mysteriously gained 1 whole pound from the previous day.  I have excellent bowel movement that morning.  I watched what I was eating.  I drank plenty of fluid.  Yet, the only thing I can think of that could account for the weight gain is water retention.

Yesterday was a bit odd for me, for the second time since the start of my exercise routine, I have to skip my morning walk.  I ate one of the Healthy Choice steam lunch meal for lunch (breakfast was Starbuck latte and 2 fried eggs later on), and I have Chinese fried fish with spicy tofu for dinner.

Since today is a work day, I have to wake up at 5AM and start my routine.  Even so, my weight gain from the past couple of days mysteriously disappeared.  This is even with the knowledge that I'm not done with today's defecation yet.

Lets see what today's morning traffic do to me.

123/70/79 222.8lb 92 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment