Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 190 - Car Problem

Over this past weekend (and really, over the past couple of weeks), I've become acutely aware of my tailbone when I sit in my car seat.  That means that anything over 60 minutes worth of sitting in the same position on this kind of seat that particular bone (and surrounding tissues) hurts.  I was stuck in traffic for 90 minutes on Saturday, and it wasn't fun for me.

Yesterday, after I gave one of my co-worker a ride to the train station, my brother called me up and ask me to pick him up at work.  It turns out that he has taken his car into a shop near his work to repair air condition vent in his car.  Unfortunately they cannot put it back together in time for him to pick up.  So I drove the extra 8 miles out to Pasadena and get him.  By the time we were back on the freeway again, the traffic really became a crawl.  I got home with my aching tailbone sitting in the same position for 2 hours.  Good thing I went to the restroom before going onto the car.

I ordered Gel Seat Soft Saddle Cushion based on some recommendation from BaritricTV.com forum.  I should get it today, and I'll see what the result is tomorrow.  I don't have that much problem sitting with my chair both at work and at home.  But car seat is a different story.

Took some laxative last night to try to get the rest of my intestine cleared up, and this morning, it has the result I was looking for.  Even though I had a bowl of rice with saute spinach, my number still looks good.

106/71/78 223.2lb 90 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment