Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 186 - Getting Better

I went ahead and set my room's radiated heater setting down a bit last night to see if it could play a part of my right lung feeling stuffed.  Not sure if it's that or that the anti-biotic finally kick in, but this morning, I'm feeling well enough to go back to work...  From my home.  I want to have the full course of treatment before I venture back.

Have another experiment in yesterday's meal.  I had the remaining rice from Wednesday's dinner (which is actually over 60%) and some of the saute spinach for lunch.  We have the sticky rice wrapped in bamboo leaves for dinner.  Normally, with this amount of fast acting carbohydrate, my blood sugar level would've shot up.  It is more elevated than yesterday, but still within the 6 day norm of 93 mg/DL.

102/69/70 227.8lb 93 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment