Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 109 - Black Friday 2010

So Black Friday is upon us.  Normally if I want to shop for anything, I'd just shop online and avoid the headache of finding parking.  This year, I truly need new clothing, as my old one are not only falling apart, but way too large.  I may have to break my tradition and go into shop.

2 thoughts after I came back from shopping:

  1. I'm almost ready to leave the big & tall store for my clothing, but not quit.  Currently my pants size is about 46, right at the edge.  I still can't find underpants of that size easily at normal store.
  2. I can shop for shirts at normal store.  

I bought 6 shirts for work from Target and 8 underpants from the big & tall.  I'll buy the undershirts from Costco tomorrow.  I'm buying them not only because my current clothes are badly oversize.  They're literally falling apart, and I really need replacement.  In a couple of months, I fully expect to be buying new pants (though the shirt I can probably survive).

Surprisingly enough, my weight in number today is actually lower than yesterday.

112/78/61 254lb 87 mg/dl

No comments:

Post a Comment