Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 110 - Grinding Rep

Day 5 of Patch 4.0.3a.  After 3 different character got their Mr. Grubbs in 30 minutes or less, my warlock took 3 hours of solid farming in Eastern Plagueland to get hers.  My main character, Dianora is already maxed out with Justice Point and reputation with Worgen faction.  Now it's time to grind all other characters.  After that, I'm most likely going to re-do all of the quests before Catacalysm.

So after fitting with the old-new pants, I realized that I need new belt.  My previous observation is that I probably need belt size 44-46.  There is no such size.  So I opted for 42-44.  It's a bit tighter than I'm used to, and the belt is lodged at the first notch.  But that shouldn't be an issue for much longer.

126/84/81 253.2lb 86 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment