Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 107 - Coffee!

So in our support meeting yesterday, I was told by the dietitian that I should be able to have 1 cup of coffee a day.  Making the most of it, I'm spending it on my morning latte (albeit, I probably need to pre-mix the milk and the protein powder).

The Shattering yesterday of Azeroth from patch 4.0.3a actually went a whole lot smoother than I anticipated.  By the time I got home, the server was up, and fairly stable.  The only mod that was badly broken was Routes which is not a daily use mod.  Of course I tried to check out as many new thing as I can, but my priority is to get the newest thing around, and that of course is the Singing Sunflower (or Brazie's Sunflower, the naming is inconsistent.  It's Singing Sunflower on the spell book, but Brazie's Sunflower when you put it on the action bar).  Took me forever to find it.

Here's what it looks like:


Yes, she sings (by Laura Shigihara) and cute as a button.

125/91/83 257lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment