Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 329 - Things That Now Stands Out

Back when I'm wearing 4x pants with elastic band pants from the Big & Tall stores, I hardly ever pay attention to anyone's physique, myself especially. After all, I'm fatter than most people I meet, with some rare exception. It's been 10 months after the surgery, and I'm still hunting for clothing that fits, and now how people looks stands out more.

I know this surgery is a gift that will has already have tremendous positive effect on me. Back muscle pains, the often reoccurring issue that has plague me for over a decade is a vague recent memory. I'm not taking any medication as part of my daily regiment. Even as I look back at my spending, I'm no longer doing the daily $9 lunch (my lunch usually cost about $2 nowadays).

It's just that I'm paying much more attention to myself that have cross over to observing others. Not sure if this is positive or negative.

We have another round of StoneFire Grills last night. And this time, I went out of my way not to over eat. Works a bit better than the last round. Despite the sweet BBQ sauce, my blood sugar is still normal.

117/73/61 190.2lb 92 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment