Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 299 - A Tiring Day

The work woke me up this morning at 3:48AM, haven't been back to sleep since.  By the time the call finished, it was time for my morning exercise, and I was running a bit late for my car's service appointment.  It was supposed to be a 2 hours service job, but they found additional repair that they recommended (and it was covered by warranty, which saves me about $378).  The only down side is that the additional work took another 3 hours.  Due to the fact that I ran out of time as I ran out of the house, my breakfast consisted of 1 small bag of beef jerky and lots of coffee.  Not the most healthy example.

After getting my car back, it's another race against time for me to get to Costco to get flower for my mother's grave.  The cemetery closes at 5PM, so I had to rush a bit.

By the time I got home I'm dead tire.  Fortunately I did the housework yesterday.

114/73/61 199.2lb 101 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment