Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 298 - Adding New Information On Spreadsheet

I've decided to add 2 new column on both my Excel spreadsheet and the Google Doc spreadsheet that I maintain to track my weigh loss.  First one is Body Mass Index, which gives me a easy way to figure out where I'm at in terms of ideal weight relative to my height.  Second one is the Percentage Excess Weight Loss, with 328lb as the starting point, and 174lb as goal.

As of today, my BMI is 28.52 and my %EWL is 83.90%.  Consider that the surgical program's definition of success is loss of 65% to 80%, I guess I'm successful.  I do want to hit that 100% goal.

I also went back and update the Sunday posts to back fill the Total Weight Loss information and add BMI for referral purpose.

115/72/55 198.8lb 101 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment