Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 323 - When I Go Off Rail

Yesterday, someone at the office brought in chocolate cake (I can't eat due to the texture of the carbohydrate).  Someone else brought in cheese cake (which oddly enough, I can eat).  I know that I shouldn't be eating them, that they're full of useless calories.  But I not only gave into temptation, I had two helpings (albeit, 2 hours apart).

Surprisingly enough, my glucose reading this morning did not reflect this at all (90 mg/DL) which is actually a bit better than my week long trend.  I'm kind of at a loss at this.  All this while the rest of my family is having much higher reading than me.  As part of the lunch I'm having, I am having rice in the steamed Healthy Choice frozen meals.  And I cannot figure out why my glucose reading is still normal.

119/75/74 196.2lb 90 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment