Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 320 - Not a Good Day for Exercise

Not a good day for me in terms of exercise.  For 2 minutes, I forgot to wear my knee bracer, so I have to stop the machine, wear the bracer and start up again.  Then India tech support called me up to let me know that the machine being serviced and I should check it up...

By then, I knew that my day's exercise is doomed.  Oh well, I have a full day ahead of me with a lot of walking.

Yesterday, as usual, I managed to overate at the Chinese restaurant (I swear, I need to just stick to one kind of dish and manage my proportion that way).  On my way back, my right leg crammed up to an excruciating level.  This is all the while I was experiencing dumping symptom (nauseating, over heating sensation) .  I somehow managed to get home without hitting anyone.  And then while doing my usual online gaming, I got the exact opposite symptom, hypoglycemia.  I felt week and COLD.  I immediately took a glucose reading, 76 mg/DL, which is low for me.  I have to resort to eating a fudge bar and drinking a double shot of latte to bring myself back into balance.  Fortunately this morning, all seemed to be normal.  Lets hope for less drama the rest of the weekend.

113/77/58 196.6lb 95 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment