Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 302 - Size L Sweatshirt

I mentioned that on Sunday morning I went to see a movie.  It's almost summer, and for the most part, all I wear is t-shirts.  Knowing how the movie theater set their air condition I bring along a sweatshirt to keep warm.  I've been wearing XL sweatshirt for at least 20 years, and the one that I have (2 years old) feel way too large and not going to offer the insulation that I need.

We found some unused L size sweatshirts from way back that I had attempted to wear a couple of months back.  Wearing it is still a challenge (I have to remove my glasses to fit my head through).  Other than the wearing and removing of this piece of clothing, the sweat shirt fits fine.  It's also L size, which I supposed is my current size clothing.

114/78/67 198.8lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment