Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 534 - Sleep Study

I'm not sure how much faith I should put into the FitBit sleep monitoring. For example, as far as I'm concern, last night was an extremely peaceful night of sleep. Yet, the log shows that I had 6 sleep interruption. The previous night, Fitbit records no interruption, yet, I distinctly remember being semi-awake at least 3 times.

For what it's worth, one thing that Fitbit does do is forcing me to actually evaluate the amount of sleep I'm getting, and I have to get to bed early enough to start my day at 4:30AM. That part seemed to be progressing well enough. Now if I can only get pass the mind numbing boring commute that I suffered through this morning (30 minutes to travel about 2 miles all due to accident).

103/67/57 170lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment