Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 451 - Rogue Leveling Continues

One thing about leveling a character is the immerse experience of some of the things slightly differently.  This is the 8th characters I've played past level 20, and the pace really quicken after getting the mount.  The pace will get even faster after getting the flying mount, but that's another 6 levels away, and I'll be two level into Outland.

In this round of leveling, I went back to the capital every 2 levels not only to pick up new spells, but to make sure I'm in the optimal zone for experience grind.  This means that my leveling speed is faster than my previous attempt.  Currently, I'm doing this mostly as a Subtlety rogue.  For some reason, I logged out using Combat spec

115/75/80 171.6lb 78 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment