Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 488 - Doing Stupid Thing

I just finished 2 weeks of work related training at home.  After being coup up for 2 weeks at home, I decided to head out to Rose Hills early.  Good thing I did that, since the traffic going there was absolutely stupid.

Speaking of stupid, I stopped by Noodle King to pick up some fried rice for the rest of the house.  I also ordered this plate of saute beef with noodle.  Though I did ate a good chunk of it , it is definitely not recommended for someone of my state.

Noodle King 12-09-11

To make up for my stupidity last night, I decided to up my exercise regiment this morning.  I really cannot start the treadmill at 4.2MPH, but after 5 minutes of going at 4.1MPH, I was able to ramp up and complete the rest of the exercise at that speed.  Back on Wednesday, I decided to do shadow boxing as a mean of keeping myself warm.  Not a good idea, my shoulder socket was aching for 2 days, and only today, are they more or less normal.

105/68/67 166.4lb 81 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment