Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 512 - A Return to the Farewell Tour Restaurant

Back just prior to my surgery, I did something that the surgical program did not recommend, have a farewell tour of the restaurant that I will not be eating in the immediate future.  One of those restaurant is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which has a local franchise near my house.  Yesterday (or 16 months after my last visit), as we tried to pick the restaurant to have our combined birthday feast, we pick this restaurant again due to its more abundant parking space.

Here's the main course that all four of us partake:
Petite Filet Mignon with 3 Shrimps

And here's the dessert:
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
The meal is quit excellent.  Even my father cannot fault any part of it, except for the excessive calories.  We don't do this on a regular basis, so it'll be fine.

112/69/71 171.4lb 86 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment