Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 566 - Bounty Hunter Tank - Powertech

This past weekend, I ran a couple of heroic flashpoint on both my Sith Sorcerer healer and Imperial Agent Sniper.  Just for completeness sake, I went ahead and created a Bounty Hunter name Elf (named after a character in Schlock Mercenary).  Going after the third leg in the trinity of Healer/Damage/Tank, this Bounty Hunter is going to be a tank, which means when I actually got around to select my advance class specialization, I selected Powertech.

I'm not trying to repeat the mistake I made during my leveling of Sith Sorcerer and Sniper, and basically have TorHead.com opened whenever I get any quests.  This will allow me to maximize my companion affection gain.

In terms of companion, it's a good thing that the very first companion I get is a healer, since I'll be tanking most of my way through the leveling.  Wish me luck.

107/69/50 171.8lb 91 mg/DL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment