Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 756 - Warcraft Patch 5.0.4 Day 9

I finished off most of the Darkmoon Fair mount and pet collection this morning.  Unfortunately for me, the last pet, Darkmoon Rabbit appears to be a level 93 raid boss that'll simply one shot any individual, and requires an old fashion 40 man raid.  At least I can tempered my thought about doing that.

I ran both half of the Demon Soul LFR yesterday on Malorina.   For a change, the loot is with me as I managed to pick up 3 piece of the Tier 14 rogue gear.  This makes the tier 14 bonus available.  The mod Reforgenator doesn't have the new hit and expertise value yet, so I have to make manual guesses on how I should reforge.  My rogue now hits for decent amount.

I woke up 90 minutes ahead of schedule this morning, compliment of being on-call.  And for a change, this was an actual problem that I have to spend hours on.  I'll take a small nap this afternoon to catch up, as I need to work tonight.

Oh, on my numerical reporting, I finally got around and switch the weight and glucose reading around in my spreadsheet.  It only makes sense.  I always measure blood pressure first, and then glucose, and then weight.  It only makes sense to report in that order.

130/90/84 100mg/DL 168.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment