Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 907 - Mists of Pandarian Day 128

After 2 months of steady weight gain, I decided that something needs to be done.  I know what I've done to get this weight gain.  It's pretty simple to stop it.  Stop eating carbohydrate.  This means stop with the bread from Chinese bakery.  Cut out on the noodle in the weekend.  And I'll probably end up with different meals with the rest of the household.  I've done it for 2 years.  It shouldn't be hard to go back on the wagon.

I also end up spending a good chunk of time yesterday just doing crop planting and harvesting for Tillers.  With the new system in place, getting exalted with them took much less time than I remember it.  I've already got 3 toons exalted with them and 1 with 4 plot of lands.  Time for that character to start planting songbell.

114/72/66 93 mg/DL 178.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment