Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 1174 - End of Week 167


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












10-27-2013 Front
10-27-2013 Side












I've reach a point when I should start spend some of that almost useless timeless coins.  Most of my characters have well over 50k coins.  It can either buy a Burden of Eternity or the iLevel 535 trinket.  I have my fair share of farming the Burden of Eternity and I've been upgrading them as I go along.  But the trinket cannot be upgraded from the Burden, thus, buying them isn't that much of an issue.  For some of the characters, the upgraded trinket is a tremendous upgrade, for some, I'm having problem justifying the price.  But upgrade is upgrade.

During my journey through Alhambra on Friday, I went to the nearby Chinese supermarket and pick up a bunch of basil leaves to supplement my morning eggs.  I went ahead and sliced up some of the pork we have in the freezer and marinated with soy sauce and vinegar.  For some reason, we didn't have any ginger left, so I have to leave that out, but the result is still good.  Next time, I'll try less soy sauce and substitute it with cooking liquor.
Stir fried pork with basil leaves
  

113/79/55 84 mg/DL 180.4lb
Week to Week 0LB

No comments:

Post a Comment