Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 1383 - Mists of Pandarian Day 604

This week's Ordos farming gave me one clear upgrade for my rogue (dps necklace, extra warforge shoulder).  My shadow priest got a healer belt that could be better than her current equipped one.  Mostly it's just exercise in futility.  After a while I just opted to make my own group instead of waiting for one to form.  That and the constant interferences by the opposing faction really makes this more difficult than it needs to be.

I'll run my warrior through LFR first to get her upgrade pieces.  I've already ran out of timeless coin for my rogue, so I actually need to run her through some random dungeons and scenarios to farm for valor coins.  That and I can start leveling her archaeology, as she is an alchemist and could use the Tol'vir formula to make the alchemist mount.

118/78/60 95 mg/DL 188.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment