Sunday, October 23, 2016

Day 2253 - End of Week 318

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












10-23-2016 Front
10-23-2016 Side












I have 5 more characters to get their other Artifact weapon.  As my Paladin and Death Knight's experience have taught me, the later in the leveling process I do them in, the harder they will be.  The first of the remaining character to get their Artifact is the monk.

Just to make sure I'm actually doing this correctly, I went and bought the iLevel 740 weapon that's meant to cover this gap.  They've made the Artifact acquisition a bit more forgiving.  If you died somewhere in the process, the mob will still have the same amount of health, instead of healing up to full.

The Brewmaster Artifact has a unique look in that the unsheathed look has the staff resting on the character's shoulder instead of holding it one handed.

I've never heal on my Monk, so acquiring the healing staff for the monk is a wee bit challenging.

I closed out the night by getting the other 2 Artifact for the Rogue.  The Outlaw Artifact quest is quite fun, and I might actually want to level Outlaw Rogue for a change.


130/82/59 93 mg/DL 221.4lb
Week to Week -0.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment