Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 2394 - Legion Day 194

We wrapped up guild run raid well enough.  We started with Botanist, Ellisande and Tichondrius in that order.  I got an upgrade ring off Botanist and bonus a warforged belt off Ellisande.  Unfortunately, the tier piece from Tichondrius still eludes me.

We also spend 1 solid hours on Gul'dan.  Next week, we're cutting the normal run entirely, which should give us more time on Gun'dan.

Prior to doing that, my hunter managed to get a good Beast Master belt.  Unfortunately, I currently don't have another pants to replace the stat stick of a Legendary pants.

I went ahead and ran my priest through wing 3 of Nighthold and got the upgraded head tier piece and a tier chest.  Still nothing for the hidden appearance farm for her weapon.

122/85/55 91 mg/DL 225.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment