Thursday, April 13, 2017

Day 2422 - Legion Day 222

And I completed the Legion Pathfinder Part 2, which earns me the ability to use flying mount for all of my characters in Broken Isles.  This really makes life easier as the some of the quests that I previously avoid (Kirin Tor's Like Wind) are now trivially easy.

After that, the guild did its usual Gul'Dan run and we got it down after 3 wipes.  Not to be outdone, we reformed and did the first boss in Mythic difficulty.  It was hard but we got it down as well.

On our normal run, I brought in my Rogue.  Didn't get the tier shoulder piece, but the chest piece is an immediate upgrade.  Perhaps I'll run the LFR to get the shoulder later.

After the raid was over, I had just enough time to get 2 more characters through their patch 7.2 Order Hall campaign (priest and druid).  I should have more time to do this for the rest of my characters later this week.

120/82/61 83 mg/DL 226.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment