Friday, October 16, 2020

Day 3442 - Battle for Azeroth Day 740

Day 3 of the prepatch.  Found some more issue, such as the fact that one of the mod is currently stopping my character from using taxi service.  Now it's time to do search. to find out the mod.

My hunters' is currently taming Elegon as pet, here's Kycilia with her pair of Elegon.


I also started another hunter on the Lightbringer server and try the Exile's Reach experience.  However, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to get off that ride once I finish it (and I was exactly level 10 when I left).  I was send onto Kul Tiras to start the entire BFA expansion.  Once I got through the introductory quests, I also found out that I cannot just go to Drustvar, like I always do.  I was only offered Tirisgarde Sound and I finished up the storyquest as far as I can (with the Ashvane driven out of power).  At the end of the night, the character is at level 22, almost to 23.  Now I'm just trying to figure out what I'm missing in terms of story quests to continue my journey.  At level 30 I should be getting flying which would make the whole exercise a lot faster.

145/105/63 100 mg/DL 252.4lb

1 comment:

  1. You can get off BfA now if you want. I had the same issue with Exile's Reach. I had to do the BfA introductory quests. However, once you get to Boralus proper, you can go back to Stormwind, talk to Chromie and go to another expansion.

    I did the BfA intro quests up till they made the portal to SW, then went back and switched to Mists of Pandaria.

    ReplyDelete