Monday, March 15, 2021

Day 3589 - Shadowlands Day 110

I hate Daylight Saving Time.

The mage did the Twisting Corridors quests.  I try joining low layer keys, but end up just doing it solo.

The calling for the day was an elite world quest in Revendreth.  Afterward, I went ahead and started the long grind for the new Maw mount.  I was unclear on what the puzzle involved on the previous day, and basically wait until I watch more video to see just what was involved.  Right now I'm on the step of grinding for the ingredient.

On the raid front, we did 8/10 last week, so we're following that up with 9th boss.  After 2 hours, we managed to down that encounter.  We spend another 30 minutes on the final boss and got him to the final phase.

117/72/62 103 mg/DL 254.8lb


No comments:

Post a Comment