Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Day 3695 - Shadowlands Day 216

Patch 9.1 is here.  Other than one instance where I was trying to logout the Paladin in a safe spot, and that spot ends up disconnecting me, little issue.  The initial introduction took much longer than anticipated and there are a lot of story quests to go along with it.  At the end of the night, Paladin is now at Renown 41, done 1 of 2 Covenant invasion and 41% through the weekly progression for another Renown.

I also ran the Ember Court with the double bonus and managed to get every guest in The Countess's group to Best Friend status which means I don't need to get RSVP on any of them anymore.  I still need the mount from her reward chest, so I'm going to continue doing it until that happens.  

141/100/67 94 mg/DL 258.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment