Saturday, August 13, 2022

Day 4079 - Shadowlands Day 610

I send Monk (1 healing and 3 tanking) and Shaman (all healing) through the weekly event.  I actually was going to take Death Knight to Tazavesh event.  But since they're short on healer, I sub the Monk into healing.  Since 9.2.5 introduced shortcut to go to the last 3 boss, that's what we did.  I got the Tazavesh Gearglider out of it.  I heal for one more event on Monk and I'd rather tank on this character.  After the Monk got her weekly done, I brought in Shaman to do her thing, healing.  On one of the dungeon, one of the other Shaman was casting Blood Lust on cooldown.  We didn't have that spell to use in any of the boss fight.  At the end of the night, I went and brought back Death Knight and tank both Ardenweld dungeons.  
Monk went from 254 to 261.  Shaman went from 256 to 262.  Death Knight, still not finish with the weekly event went from 257 to 260.

146/106/66 101 mg/DL 259lb

No comments:

Post a Comment