Friday, November 25, 2022

Day 4181 - Dragonflight Pre-Patch Day 31

For perhaps the first time ever, I came out of Thanksgiving 2 pounds lighter than going in.  That's what having no appetite does.  

I finished up the The Necrotic Wake for the week, 22 attempts, 188 total.  Didn't see it drop once.

While practicing to heal on the new dragon class/race, I was reminded by a friend that I still have some achievable left on the table:  Back from Beyond Shadowlands.  I've actually done most of them except for 2 category.  I haven't finished all of Abomination Factory's accessory grind and I have 2 sets of elites and rares to kill in Maw.  The Abomination Factory's achievement rewards both a title and a mount, so I brought my total up a bit.  One of the rare had an 1.5 hours respawn timer, so I decided to wait until morning to get that achievement done.




132/101/70 105 mg/DL 250lb

No comments:

Post a Comment