Monday, December 26, 2022

Day 4211 - Dragonflight Day 61

I spend the whole day closing out Shadowland mission tables and getting all of the characters to set their Hearthstone at the new capitals.  Meanwhile I also send all of them to open their Christmas boxes at their faction's respective locations.  At the end of the day, I decided to bit the bullet and farm out enough coins to buy the necessary quest item to start the Otto mount grind.  At the end of the night, I was on the last quest fish step when I had to call it a night.  Fortunately for me, that fish came up the next day rather quickly.  With all of the requirement fulfilled, I went ahead and go back to the location to turn in the quest item.  Lots of work, but good looking mount.



136/96/78 94 mg/DL 263.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment