Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Day 4802 - Dragonflight Day 602

I did a couple of M+8 but I seem to have hit a weekly cap on Aspect crest.  In any event, I got the tanking weapon upgraded.  Since it's pointless to try doing more M+, I went ahead and start doing BoA Mythic raids.  Eternal Palace is simple enough until I didn't do the mechanics of one boss and died to it, but it was simple.  Uldir was also simple enough, albeit I did pick up 2 more achievement on my way to clearing the Mythic iteration.  The last achievement is doable on a mage, but I wasn't able to do it without someone controlling the adds.  I recruited some folks, and despite the sabotage (I had to redo the whole raid in heroic mode), I was able to complete the achievement and get the mount.


151/100/62 108 mg/DL 267.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment