Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 133 - One Pound Gain?

This morning I got awaken by the yet another incident.  As a result, I forgo my usual breakfast, and head into office.  I have to postpone my exercise until this afternoon, and of course, I forgot to take my morning vitamin.

Another unpleasant surprise this morning is that I weigh one pound more than yesterday's weight in.  Now granted, I did this at 5AM today, and 9 AM yesterday.  But it's still an unpleasant shock.  I guess Costco chicken noodle soup with actual noodle is not such a good idea.

Now, I'm hunting for breakfast with protein.

Oh, yesterday, I took the leave of running Dianora through heroic until my brain melt.  I only did 2 heroic and all of the cooking/fishing daily.  I did spend a couple of hours leveling a Worgen hunter alt Kycilia.  This is the second Worgen alt I've started, so the Worgen starting zone is familiar to me.  It's what happened after I got out of Gineas that differentiated the 2 alts.  Right now, Lonchaneyjr is sitting in Stormwind just doing daily cooking/fishing.  I decided to do the entire Redridge Mountains zone because I've heard that Blizzard have put their spin on Rambo in the zone.  By the time I finished the zone, I was already 2 level above the zone, but the experience is well worth the effort. 

122/85/80 246.4lb 102 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment