Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 116 - New Pants, New Belt, New Stomach Sensation?

I posted this over at DiscussWLS, but worth repeating over here at my own blog.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I tend to wear loose fitting clothing before my surgery, and continue to do so after the surgery inside my own house. With me going through at least 2 different pants size change, I finally dug out older clothing that doesn't have elastic bands around this weekend. I also have to buy new belt, as my current belt will not go with the smaller pants.

I'm day 5 into my new pants/belt experience, and I'm feeling something weird. I've gotten used to how my stomach feel in the past 4 months since surgery. But this current round of clothing change, I'm feeling physically incapable of eating a whole lot more than with my previous clothing. Just tossing this out to see if anyone experience this.

I wrote back in November 27 how farming Mr. Grubbs was different for each one of my max level characters.  Well, Fidie got to  Eastern Plagueland yesterday, and I did the questing normally, not going out of my way to farm creatures for the pet.  The pet dropped out of the third bag of extra loots.

123/89/79 253.4lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment