Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 147 - Curse of the Many Alts

Sorry about the tardiness of this post.  Been busy.

I currently have 6 alts, not counting the banker alt that's her own guild with guild bank.  The Death Knight Ogiue I've race changed to Worgen and level her to level 85.  Since the character wears plate like my main character, the playing style is similar.  With the added benefit that I know more or less how to level in this expansion, getting Ogiue up to maximum level didn't take as much effort.  However, leveling this character primarly is for mining and blacksmith profession.  Gear, such as it is is kind of expensive on auction house.  So the leveling actually got side track by the many loops of mining.

The second character I'm currently leveling is my Mage, Nodame who's my primary enchanter/tailor.  Since she's a fragile cloth wearer, and how hard the Cataclysm mobs hit, leveling her has been a challenge.  I've level her in Frost spec.  Fire just doesn't offer enough self preservation while soloing for quests.  It's still fun in instances, but Frost works for me.  I managed to direct this toon to go through the entire Mount Hyjal quests chains, at which point, she's level 83, and skipped for the most part, Deepholme.  I spend most of today leveling her from 83 to 84, most of it spend in Uldum, doing the entire zone for the third time.  It's still a very enjoyable experience.

The next toon to get elevated will be the warlock Kasukabe.  I don't think I've moved except to do daily cooking and fishing quests.

The rest of my characters, shadow priest, druid and hunter are all currently on hold pending the conclusion of the leveling of the other toons.  I only use them for fishing and cooking.


113/73/65 240.2lb 104 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment