Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 288 - Catch Up Reading

Last Friday, I noticed that the Advance Reading Copy of Larry Correia's third Monster Hunter series is available for sale.  Naturally, I hop on to WebScription webserver and duly pay for a copy of Monster Hunter Alpha.  However, before I start reading it, I went back and re-read the first two books of the series, Monster Hunter International and Monster Hunter Vendetta.  In the midst of downloading Monster Hunter Alpha, I also found a free digital copy short stories which includes the wonderful Tanya: Princess of the Elves that he was thinking of including into MHA.  However, since the vast majority of the novel took place in Upper Peninsula Michigan, tacking a short story that took place in Mississippi and Indiana really would be out of place.  As it stand, the short story really work well on its own.


The book cover does spilled some of the storyline a bit.

111/73/62 202.2lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment