Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 573 - Powertech Level Continues

I spend the weekend grinding my Powertech through planetary and class quests on Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine. I remember helping a Bounty Hunter doing their class quest finale on Tatooine.  On that torhead link, it would seemed that the quest itself was abnormally hard.  It could be that I did this at level 28 (a bit high for the level) or that I'm doing it as a tank.  But as far as I can tell, it wasn't any harder than the other mission here.  I managed to solo one 2 man heroic, hard but not impossible.  I really need to go back to the fleet and do some of the flash point quest.  I have one dangling quest on Tatooine, but I'm debating on whether to do that and the bonus series just to get a slightly better gear...

114/75/64 172.6lb 78 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment