Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 954 - End of Week 134


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












03-17-2013 Front
03-17-2013 Side












One thing I've noticed with the new LFR content is that people gives up too easily.  I didn't see the start of the raid instance until Thursday, and not for the lack of trying.  All previous attempt starts at the demise of the second boss.  This means that I get to witness some genuine awfulness in raiding in general.  I didn't try to do any tanking on my tanking toons until I get a better lay of the land, so to speak.  The new build-in boss wipe raid-nerf (after each boss attempt failure, the raid gets a 5% across the board buff) helps.  But proper strategy beats that every time.

Today, I took my main character, the paladin to tank the new instance.  I end up having to queue it twice, as the first try send me directly to the final boss.  In all, I know now what to do on all of the new content.


127/78/66 91 mg/DL 179.8lb
Week to Week -2.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment