Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 1180 - Mists of Pandarian Day 401

Finally decided to go into the last leg of the LFR.  The first toon to go in is my mage.  When I did it, I was a wee bit drowsy, and almost fall asleep a couple of time.  The last time I queue, my warlock didn't get a good look at anything.  This time though, my mage took 1 wipe on the first boss, and actually one shotted the other 2 bosses.  I managed to get a ring off the second boss and the 4th piece of Tier 16 out of the final boss (he drops universal tier token).  Afterward, I was a wee bit short on Valor Point for upgrade, so I ran a couple of scenario and dungeon instance to get the points.  The 4 piece bonus is very nice when you have 40% critical strike chance.

113/96/66 91 mg/DL 183lb

No comments:

Post a Comment