Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 1368 - Mists of Pandarian Day 589

Other than running the daily runs of Zul'Gurub, I've got almost nothing to do.  My paladin (the one character that IS collecting Legendary weapon) finally got Baron Geddon's half of Bindings of the Windseeker.  I have 2 other characters who already have this piece (priest and rogue).  Priest cannot use sword, so this is just an interesting item, the rogue already have both swords from Illidan.  This means that my paladin now gets an weekly run at Garr for the other half.

I made a goblin death knight, grind her up to level 57 (when she left the starting area) and get her into Horde capital.  The only reason I'm doing this is to pick up the 2 goblin trikes that I didn't have.  Now that's done, I'll probably leave her alone.

119/78/56 94 mg/DL190.2lb



No comments:

Post a Comment