Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day 2034 - Warlords of Draenor Day 485

I had two separate doctor's appointment yesterday.  The first one was actually scheduled for something I've already resolved, but I use it to get treatment for the flu.  They did a swap, and yes, I have the flu.  Lets hope the prescription does the trick.

On my second doctor's appointment, the surgeon finally removed the drainage device which has been with me for 2 months.  Finally.

While the guild cleanup raid didn't go as planned (not enough people show up), I did have a good day of mount farming.  On the last toon to go through Zul'Gurub, my warrior scored her first farmed mount Armored Razzashi Raptor.  Only took 189 attempts.  Here's the screenshot for the loot and the victory pose:


Much later, before the day is over, I decided to farm for the remaining two Tanaan Jungle mount, the Saberstalker mount, which requires an tremendous amount of farming.  The first mount only requires 1000 Blackfang Claw.  Fortunately for my Paladin, her class and gear are geared towards farming the creatures that drops them.  I got about 400 claws after about 1 hour of farming.  I guess I'll be doing these on my spare time to get the second mount, which requires 5000 claws.

Here's the Wild Goretusk.

131/91/58 97 mg/DL 220lb

No comments:

Post a Comment