Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day 2111 - Warlords of Draenor Day 562

I closed out the raid week by finishing up my mount farming as well as trying to complete some hard to catch pet.  Gilded Moth has some particular spawning pattern.  On my 4th day of farming, they show up and I got 2 of them into my collection.

Later up, on my farming run, I managed to finally get Invincible, the mount of the Lich King.  This is one of the most sought after mount in the game.  I know a lot of people has it, but I really want it.  The hunter Kycilia got it again, and this is when I looted the mount.
159 Attempts to get this mount.
I finish up the night by doing the fireland staff quest and taking a victory picture on my hunter.  I decided to take the picture on old Lordaeron throne room which is where the human campaign in Warcraft 3 ended.


In all a very good night of gaming.

121/82/61 84 227.2

No comments:

Post a Comment