Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 2346 - Legion Day 146

With guild run out of the way, time for me to do the rest of the characters.  The world boss this week is out in the middle of nowhere, and I actually have to get flight point on many of my characters before getting there.  I got a belt for Demon Hunter, necklace for Warrior and Warlock, 

I also try to run as many characters through Nighthold LFR as I can.  Monk picked up a good tier cloak.  Shadow Priest picked up a necklace and chest piece.  Mage picked p a necklace.

The character that really made out well is the Rogue.  She got Belt from World Boss, 3 gears from LFR and when I opened up the emissary quest chest, I got a Rogue Class Legendary glove.  I'm going to have to figure how to use this correctly.

115/80/68 86 mg/DL 221.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment