Thursday, May 25, 2017

Day 2462 - Legion Day 262

No raid on the second night of the week, no one shows up.  That's fine as I'm now starting to play the nethershard lottery.  After putting all of my character through the once every 3 day world quest that can potentially reward good gears, the only good thing I got out of the whole thing is the dps trinket on the Demon Hunter.  Not sure if I'll use that or the legendary head piece...  After some deliberation, I decided to keep the headpiece and use the trinket, but changing out the belt.

The last character that went through the nethershard lottery is the Death Knight, and she got the exact same dps trinket.  This time, there's no question about using it, I cannot switch out the leg, which is one of the best piece of gear she has.  I don't have another boot of equal quality to switch out, so I cannot use the new trinket at all.

142/98/68 92 mg/DL 227.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment