Sunday, December 17, 2017

Day 2667 - End of Week 434

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












12-17-2017 Front
12-17-2017 Side












The Christmas event have started and I cycle all of my characters through them.  As the Greench's doesn't have anything new on the the loot table (and I got the Rag illusion via BMAH), I decided to just do this once and skip out on the event entirely.  The WoD version of the event is a bit more contentious, as they didn't adjust Grumpus's health, so he's getting one shotted by Horde players in PVP realm.  They actually nerf the loot coming out of that event, so I'm only doing this once and skipping the rest of the event.

The only new stuff I this year that I can do right now is the new wild pet Globe Yetti.  Thankfully my mage saw it on her way to turn in the Ironforge quest and quickly tame it.  It's a solitary level 1 wild pet and I was very happy about getting it.

I decided to get the hidden appearance for Discipline Priest Artifact.  It takes a bit of time and even involves one dungeon run.  But it's so late in the expansion none of the books spawn are camped.  Here's what she looks like with her new book staff:

And before I turn in for the night, I open another exalted box, this one for Valajar, and it finally reward me with Valajar Stormwing.  Now 3 mounts down, 2 to go on Broke Isles (one more from Argus) and one toy from Wardens.



137/96/62/ 90 mg/DL 233lb
Week to Week -1.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment