Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Day 2787 - Legion Day 587

And I'm done with the Emissary chest mount farming.  The last one is from Nightfallen faction, and took more attempt due to the fact that their greater reputation insignia rewards 750 rep instead of 1500.  I went back and check the numbers of attempts for mounts that I have screenshot records of from the time rarity actually start doing screenshot:

Legion Emissary chests
Leywoven Flying Carpet 59 attempts
Cloudwing Hippogryph 75 attempts
Glorious Felcrusher 69 attempts
Sira's Extra Cloak 39 attempts
Valajar Stormwing 21 attempts
Wild Dreamrunner 14 attempts

My previous mount collection attempts are:
Ironhoof Destroyer 4 attempts
Mimiron's Head 324 attempts
Invincible's Reins 159 attempts
Spawn of Horridon 31 attempts
Reins of the Onyxian Drake 49 attempts
Armored Razzashi Raptor 189 attempts
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor 40 attempts
Experiment 12-B 85 attempts
Life-Binder's Handmaiden 32 attempts
Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent 17 attempts
Reins of the Drake of the South Wind 94 attempts
Reins of the Blazing Drake 39 attempts
Flametalon of Alysrazor 40 attempts
Deathcharger's Reins 60 attempts
Reins of the Azure Drake 18 attempts
Reins of the Blue Drake 18 attempts

Deathcharger's Reins is the mount only mount with 10 dungeon instance per hour that I managed to farm.  The other 2 I gave up and just bought them on the auction house.

I was extremely lucky with the Blackrock Foundry mount, netting it after only 4 attempts.  Mimiron's Head was my longest grind at 324 attempts across multiple characters.  I managed to build 3 Legendary healing mace from just the final boss alone.

136/92/60 89 mg/DL 237lb

No comments:

Post a Comment