Thursday, May 31, 2018

Day 2629 - Legion Day 629

In between doing the mount farming, I went ahead and try getting the Flippable Table toy from Pandaria.  I farmed tiger in Timeless Isle for a while and bought a bunch of cooking ingredient from auction house.  That did the trick.

The second toy I got is the Portable Audiophone which involves quite a bit of travel.  I even went into Undercity and got the music scroll there.  The hardest part of course is actually finding it, as I don't play Horde and not too familiar with the layout there.

Perhaps I should do Argent Tournaments again and get some more of the tokens there to buy the remaining banner toys (3 more).

And finally the demon hunter who's parked at the spawn point of Ghostly Pandaren Fisherman managed to get to him before anyone else.  So she managed to the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm.  Too bad it only works in Pandaria.

140/100/60 93 mg?DL 237.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment